Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The secret behind The Secret
Have you ever asked yourself:
1. Why do some ignorant people become wealthy while many brilliant people remain poor?
2. Why do many people work very hard and are broke while a few work effortlessly and earn millions?
If you're like me, you've spent the better part of your life trying to figure out how to create more income. Maybe not billions or even millions of dollars, but most everyone I know would like to provide more for their family and security for themselves.
I can't count the number of books I've read on the subject or the dollars I've spent on audio tapes, CDs and seminars. I've been confused when two apparently credible teachers gave conflicting advice. I've been frustrated and distraught when I seemingly followed step by step the teachings of the latest guru only to fail miserably. I've been discouraged and depressed when it appeared that I'd never find the true means to achieve what I sought for me and my family.
To finally discover a method of creating wealth that was based on precise scientific laws and eternal truths was literally a dream come true.
It all started with a program I was introduced to by Bob Proctor, but more on that in a minute.
The back story, as it were, is just as interesting. Because Australian filmmaker Rhonda Byrne was so influenced by the very same teaching that changed my life, that she conceived of and then produced the mega-successful DVD and subsequent book of "The Secret."
It's all based on a "little green book" that's more than 100 years old (no, it's not "As A Man Thinketh," but you'll see many of the same principles at work).
We've posted a four minute video that is well worth watching. You can get the video and "the rest of the story" right here...
As always, thanks for supporting our site :-)
Vic JohnsonFor My Daily Insights
P.S. Stop and think about it. If there's a science for just about everything in the world you can think of, then why shouldn't there be a science for getting rich. That was the first thought I had after I listened to my first lesson. And I can't begin to tell you how excited I got after I realized that not only was that true -- but I had been handed the exact formula that the science was based on. Can I pass the formula on to you? Learn more here...
Sent to you as a courtesy of...
Your friends at AsAManThinketh.netFor a free eBook of James Allens classic:http://www.AsAManThinketh.net

To update your contact information:Change
If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:Cancel MyDailyInsights.com LLCPO Box 1220Melrose, FL 32666If you have received this as a result of spam, please forward the entire message to abuse@mydailyinsights.com. Copyright © 2004 MyDailyInsights.com LLC All rights reserved

No comments: